Carrot 3 – car safety seat
The Carrot 3 is a particularly comfortable and adaptable car seat for disabled children and adolescents from the age of about two years. Special features are:
– Shell shape: The shell shape of the Carrot 3 supports children with reduced posture control.
– Growing: Seat depth, back height and the height of the headrest are adjustable up to a height of 160 cm. With the Carrot 3 XL, the car seat can be expanded to a height of 180 cm and a body weight of 80 kg.
– Lightweight: In the basic version of the Carrot 3 weighs only 8 kg.
– Nice and sportive look
– Approved for Aircraft use! Please ask, if needed, for the test report.
Seat width: 24 (rear lower) bis 30 (top) cm (XL approx. 47 cm)
Seat depth: 25 to 52,5 cm
Back height (to apex): 52 to 77 cm
Weighht: 8 kg (basic equipment)
Body size: up to 160 cm (XL to 176 cm)
Weight: about. 10 to 50 kg (XL to 75kg)
ISO-Turn / ISO-Base
see data sheet (XL only ISO-Base)
Red, blue or black
– Data sheet
– Instructions for use Carrot 3
– Instructions for Carrot 3XL
– Exemption from seat belt duty
– Application form for belt release
– Weight limits (request to the German Federal Ministry for Traffic)
– Press release on weight limits of car seats
– Buckle covers (request to the German Federal Ministry for Traffic and answer)
– Use of the Carrot in aircraft
– Medical certificate car seat special construction