Carrot 3 - Car Safety Seat
The Carrot 3 car safety seat is a particularly comfortable and adaptable car seat for children and young people with special needs from the age of around two years. Special features are:
- Shell shape: The shell shape of the Carrot 3 / XL supports children with reduced posture control.
- Growing with the child: the seat depth, back height and the height of the headrest are adjustable up to a height of 160 cm. With the Carrot 3 XL, the car safety seat can be expanded up to a height of 180 cm and a body weight of 80 kg.
- Light: In the basic configuration, the Carrot 3 weighs only 8 kg.
- Nice, sporty appearance
- Approved for use in aircraft. If necessary, please request the test report from us!
The Carrot 3 / XL car safety seat that grows with you.
- Seat width: 24 (bottom rear) to 30 (top) cm (XL approx. 47 cm)
- Seat depth: 25 to 52.5 cm
- Back height (to the top of the head): 52 to 77 cm
- Weight: 8 kg (basic equipment)
- Body size: up to 160 cm (XL up to 180 cm)
- Weight: approx. 10 to 50 kg (XL to 80 kg)
- ISO-Turn / ISO-Basesee data sheet (XL only ISO-Base)
- Red, blue or black
- data sheet
- Adjustment sheet / prices (only for specialist dealers)
- Instructions for use Carrot
- Instructions for use Carrot 3XL
- Suggestion checklist for delivery of the Carrot 3
- Exemption from the seat belt requirement
- Application form for seat belt release
- Weight limits (request to the Federal Ministry)
- Press release on weight limits for car seats
- Belt buckle covers (request to the Federal Ministry and answer)
- Use of the Carrot in aircraft
- Medical certificate for vehicle seat special construction